Welcome to the show, Folks... we have a great one for you tonight...
An interview with Jordan Buford (The Music Enthusiast), Music from Mothership, and Original WhiskeyBoy Prank Call, New stories, Listener Questions, and Jokes!! We also get to have a little fun with Chrys Starr, as he joins in via the live chat on Facebook!
Today’s show is brought to you by Go Epic Health. Makers of Cholesterade “The natural way to lower cholesterol”.
Got my Beard Trimmed, so I don't look like a mountain man.
The Government is back, did you notice?
Curtain Club 20th was awesome. Lots of Audio.
The Truman Show
Chrys Starr wants to start making YouTube Videos with me
* Woman's dismembered body found boiled on the kitchen stove.
* Pet Owner Kills Man Who Killed His Dog By Ramming Him Into Brick Wall.
* Teen trying to turn into vampire dies after being bitten by a radies-infected bat.
* Arlington teacher accused of making comments about murdering children
* A neighborhood dispute ended in gunfire when one neighbor executed another
* Pig farmer serial killer who ground 49 prostitutes into mince says he wanted one more victim
WBR Factoid you should know:
The actor who played Barney is now a tantric sex therapist.
Jackie Chan's parents tried to sell him to the British doctor who delivered him for $26.
90 percent of U.S. bills carry traces of cocaine.
* Superbowl / Commerical Watching Party
* More Interviews from the Curtain Club show
* Danielle is going to San Antonio
* Hightower Band at Lee Harvey's next Friday
* The Cold Hard Cash Show at Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill / Johnny Cash Tribute / Hightower Band opens the show Friday February 23
* Ansley at Kimbell Art Museum Friday 5-7pm
* Anova is about to release some new tunes
* What should you do if you accidentally kill your neighbor's dog?Like you threw a knife at it accidentally. Now what?
* Is it weird to go by a different name at work? i’m going into broadcast media and i’d like to keep my personal life separate from my work life. i plan on officially and legally changing my name later on, but allowing my family and close friends to continue calling me by my given name (or whatever nicknames). is that weird/a good idea? in broadcast media you have to be very present on social media but i don’t want the public to know certain details like my kids names and faces or where i live (other than city)... that sort of thing.
* I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan living in Philadelphia and need to take refuge from the partying Eagles fans. Where is a safe place I can go?
* Do girls do this on purpose? Sometimes I see girls in dresses and the dress is quite transparent, then I can see that pink thong she decided to wear that day. Same thing with yoga pants, sometimes I see girls wearing bright colored yoga pants, and I can see her black thong through it. I'm not complaining as I enjoy seeing this, but I really have to wonder sometimes since I tend to see this often enough. Do girls do this on purpose or do you think it's an honest mistake?
Thank you for listening to WhiskeyBoy Radio, I appreciate each and every one of you!
Be sure to check out and support other independent podcasters, YouTubers, and local bands!
Today’s show has been brought to you by Go Epic Health. Makers of Cholesterade “The natural way to lower cholesterol”. Use promo code LDL25 to get 25% off your order, or find a store near you, at www.drinkcholesterade.com.
Go visit our website at WhiskeyBoyRadio.com - Be sure to follow the show on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @WhiskeyBoyRadio - Call our shows' studio and comment line at 972-853-1359, Subscribe via iTunes, TuneIn, Spreaker, and on iHeart Radio!